The Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection (MoGCSP) as the institution responsible for coordinating the implementation of the country’s social protection system has established the Ghana National Household Registry (GNHR), as a tool to assist social protection programs to identify, prioritize, and select households living in vulnerable conditions to ensure that different social programs effectively reach their target populations across programs. More recently, the Government has introduced reforms and innovations to strengthen the transparency and objectivity of social protection delivery. Central to these reforms has been the launch of the Ghana National Household Registry (GNHR), which collects data on households to enable their selection into a range of targeted programs through an objective and transparent process.
Objective of assignment
The Ghana National Household Registry (GNHR) is undertaking Data Validation exercise in all districts in the Upper East and Upper West Regions. This will require the services of FIELD STAFF to administer questionnaires for the validation of beneficiaries for social protection interventions in Regions. She/ he will have direct contact with the target group and have a great bearing on the success of effectively targeting beneficiaries for this intervention.
Duration of the assignment
This is a short-term assignment
- Conduct household survey on registered households within the assigned areas.
- Interview the identified participants of the project within the project area to ensure the data and info that have been recorded within registered forms.
- Capture data using CAPI technology provided.
- Ensure anonymity of respondents and develop relationship of trust and safe space during data collection exercise with respondents.
- Identify and report any challenges faced that could affect the quality of the data.
- Take responsibility for project equipment that you may be entrusted.
- Report daily issues and challenges to the project officers.
- Any other duties assigned by the Field supervisor.
- Synchronize the data to the GNHR server at the end of each day.
- Report to the supervisor before and after day’s work for further direction.
- Ensure that all questionnaires and equipment are accounted for.
- Turn over all literature and materials used in the data collection to the supervisor.
- Follow confidentiality and security procedures to ensure respondent privacy is protected
Education, competencies and skills
- Should possess a minimum of Post-Secondary Certificate
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literacy: ability to navigate android devices.
- Good communication skills and experience in community work.
- Innovative, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to accomplish each day’s work with the supervisor by the end of each day.
- Previous experience as enumerator with NGO or developmental agency.
- Previous experience working with the community or experience in household surveys.
The successful candidate shall be entitled to an attractive remuneration package.
How to Apply:
Candidates that know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position should please click on the link below to apply.
Deadline for submission is February 04, 2021